Dispute Resolution and Litigation
This practice group has developed an outstanding reputation by achieving success (whether in court, arbitration court, or out of court) in complex cases from all areas of commercial law. Our clients are entities involved in industry, construction, infrastructure, banking, insurance, and other fields. In addition to commercial and corporate law disputes, we are highly experienced in securities/capital market law, employment and labor law, legal protection for businesses, white-collar defense, and extrajudicial settlements.
We support our clients every step of the way: in advance of disputes, before risks become imminent; in selecting strong legal strategies in court, mediation, or settlement negotiations; and in preparing a public relations plan to minimize detrimental effects.
Our dispute resolution and litigation practice group supports all practice groups in the firm, whenever their advice can benefit clients dealing with actual or potential conflicts.
Our fields of expertise include:
- Civil law and representation
- Investor claims, including class actions by credit institutions
- Arbitration (domestic and international). We also serve as arbitrators.
- White-collar defense
- Bankruptcy law (especially declaration and enforcement of claims)
- Domestic and international contract law (e.g., negotiation and drafting of complex contracts and GTCs, especially general contractor agreements, distribution agreements and lease agreements)
- Commercial agency law
- Medical malpractice claims
- Real estate litigation including construction claims
- Product liability